Buying Manager – eCommerce Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this heritage retailer & establishment with over 70 years’ experience . The business is currently pushing the boundaries for their online offering and keen for a Buying Manager to lead their team of Buyers & Suppy Chain experts.
Leading the Commercial Team you will ensure delivery of targeted KPI’s through responsibility for ranging, purchasing, and sourcing to ensure the best possible costs to maximise margin.
The roles & responsibilities of this Buying Manager role –
- Lead of team of circa 5 people you will be accountable for the production and follow through of the Global Commercial Business Plan to achieve agreed objectives including sales, margins, stock levels and supplier Income .
- Accountable for range plans and consumer offers including global pricing.
- Identifying opportunities to expand the eCommerce and retail business across all channels through business analysis, partnerships, and new markets.
- Accountable for the successful planning and delivery of online commercial campaigns and ensuring the correct processes and engagement are in place with other departments to ensure an exceptional consumer offer.
- Accountable for the negotiation of optimum trading terms with supply partners and agree quality and service parameters and maximise return on supplier relationships.
- Responsible for the engagement of the Commercial team with all other departments, ensuring all responsibilities are mapped out.
To be successful in this Buying Manager role –
- That you have Head of or management level responsibility, leading a team and strategy for the department
- Have overall category Management: plan & execute the assortment strategy covering a range of SKUs and suppliers.
- Drive sales and profit in line with operating plan budgets
- 7 years + in a Buying capacity
- Previous or current experience within the gifting, food, toys, fashion accessories etc though other categories will be considered
- You must have development, own label experience as well as branded
- Track record of negotiations with suppliers
- This company is a NFP so you must be agile and flexible to the business needs
- Ideally have bought for a multi-channel environment
Benefits that are included in this Buying Manager –
- up to 25% bonus
- Free parking
- Office based but flexible working opportunities
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow a team in a business that is steep with heritage and keen to add develop their online offering for this Not-For-Profit. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2204-110056.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.