Buying Manager – DIY & Hardware
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation! This retailer offers a range of tools, ironmongery, building materials to home goods, crafts & gardening /outdoor furniture.
The Buying Manager role is across categories within the DIY and Home Improvement Industry. The job holder will be responsible for buying the best quality goods, at the most competitive prices.
The roles and responsibilities of this Buying Manager – DIY & hardware’s
- Build and develop supplier relationships with new and existing supplier
- Review and develop new robust processes and procedures
- Focused on the buying strategy in line with market requirements.
- Leading the Buying team
- Review stock levels and order
- Overseeing team training schedules and carrying out performance appraisals.
- Research new products through product catalogues, trade fairs, listings & wholesalers.
- Develop rebate plans.
To be successful in this Buying Manager – DIY & Hardwares –
- Have at least c6 years + experience within Buying experience
- You must have experience of leading a small team
- You must have DIY/Hardware experience including categories such as Paint, Tools, Home improvement or other DIY categories
- This will be in branded buying so you must have strong experience with supplier relationships,
- Have lead Buyers/Assistant Buyer levels
- The ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and network successfully
If successful for this Buying Manager – DIY & Hardwares –
- 27 Holiday entitlement + 14 days Bank holidays
- Reward deserved Performance
- support with visa application
- Assistance with finding a property / share
- Healthcare system open to all
- Small island & close to the beach always
- Multilingual country
- World’s 2nd safest country
- Booming economy & stable property market
- Reasonable Tax
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to relocation. please send your cv details today quoting the reference JO-2109-109447.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.