Buying Assistant – Retail Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting grocery shopping and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in Germany and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
As part of their growth the business is currently looking to recruit Buying Assistants to help with the bulk purchasing for branded products with FMCG suppliers and wholesalers.
The responsibilities of this Buying Assistant position –
- Reporting into the Buyer you will assist with all admin support of the Buying process.
- Preparing and organising documents for data entry
- Microsoft excel expert and involved with the manipulation of data where needed
- Checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information
- Obtaining product information with suppliers
- Responding to warehouses & DC queries
- Working with the central office to determine demand, merchandising plans and inventory support
- To be successful in the Buying Assistant you must have –
- This will be suited to a graduate with experience in a highly analytical role with a desire to have a career in retail food buying or merchandising.
- You ideally have experience in a buying, merchandising, demand planning or analytics position
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot table, v- look ups
- Proficient in English
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Motivated to deliver results and being customer focused
- Happy to work remotely initially under your own steam
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space.
Benefits that are included in this Buying Assistant position –
- flexible working
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business at the initial stages of your career. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2101-108616.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.