Buying Admin Assistant
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this This FMCG retailer who is looking to recruit a Buying Admin Assistant to assist with the Junior Buyer to manage and develop the allocated category in line with corporate policy.
This is an excited role from someone with experience in a commercial environment that is looking into a buying career! This role is to support the Junior Buyer in collating and processing of all product data.
The roles and responsibilities of this Buying Admin Assistant role –
- Process all data for, Pricing, Promotions, Sales barcodes etc.
- Inputting price changes, product amendments and new lines etc.
- Deal with any emails/calls from stores queries and request.
- Collate and process supplier information.
- Provide a service for any admin work required i.e. letters/memos, general spreadsheets, filling, photocopying etc.
- Communicate with suppliers for delivery times, costs, product information.
- Some negotiating may be required to ensure stock is delivered efficiently.
- Ensure store queries relevant to the allocated categories, are dealt with in a timely and complete manner
To be successful in this Buying Admin Assistant position you must have –
- Up to 1 year in a similar role or has done a commercial position within head office, admin or analytics and wanting to get into buying
- Graduate or graduate calibre + experience
- Must have advanced excel skills
- Competent numerical and analytical skills.
- Good administrator skills
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Understanding of negotiation techniques will be advantageous
The Benefits of this Buying Admin Assistant position –
- Life Assurance
- There is scope for progressions into a Junior Buyer and Trading Manager, and we have seen this with a number of recent Buying Assistants we have recruited
- free parking
- 25 days holiday
This is a great opportunity to work in in a fast-paced environment, established retail business. If you feel that you have the right experience and want a career in buying, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2110-109537
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.