Buyer – Tobacco & Vaping products
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and has over 200 stores globally and growing.
The main purpose of this Buyer – Tobacco & Vaping products role is to manage this category within the trading guidelines to still drive sales and profitability.
The roles and responsibilities for this Buyer – Tobacco & Vaping products role –
- You will have buying responsibility for this category and dealing with the large Tobacco & E-Cigarette supplier
- You’ll need to analyse data and spot trends, whilst building strategic relationships internally & externally.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with given suppliers to drive sales and total profitability
- Improving margin through generating income and working through cost price negotiations
- Work with the supply chain team to ensure all lines are delivered on time and in full
- Undertaking of in-depth analysis of sales and margin to understand the trading position
- You will be responsible for selecting and developing profitable new ranges for upcoming seasons
- Keep abreast of international market trends, customer requirements and competitor activity thus identify market opportunities
To be successful in this Buyer -Buyer – Tobacco & Vaping products–
- You’ll be an experienced Assistant or Junior Buyer within Tobacco/ Vaping or food /drink within convenience/retail or wholesale environment
- At least 2+ years in a buying capacity
- A head for figures, as this area is data-driven.
- Previous experience of managing margins and sales
- Full accountable of range budget and margin
The Benefits of this Buyer – Tobacco & Vaping products role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2206-110256/A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.