Buyer – menswear
| | |
Are you a Fashion Buyer to take the next step in your career? This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing menswear department of a premium high-street fashion retailer. Based at their London Head Office, you will be leading across formal and casual menswear.
Reporting into the Buying Manager, you will bring to life commercially-driven ranges, while maintaining a strategic business focus.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Planning, sourcing and buying merchandise at category level
- Ensuring ranges are selected within necessary timescales and financial budgets are operated within
- Implementing ranges that deliver departmental and company sales and profit targets, and comply with company quality standards
- Managing the critical path to ensure all key cut off dates are met and delays are avoided
- Effectively working with your team to coach and develop junior members, challenging underperformance, and ensuring they meet their potential
Essential criteria include:
- A sharp fashion eye for spotting trends in the menswear market
- Proven success in a previous fashion retailer, with strong sourcing, negotiating and range planning skills
- Effective communication skills to build excellent professional relationships with internal and external suppliers
- Previous experience in line coaching and developing a high performing team
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in applying for this position, please apply with your CV today quoting Q103374.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.