| | |
A leading pureplay retailer is looking for an established buyer to join their team to oversee their Non Food categories. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Buyer/Buyer to take their next step with a growing company.
As Buyer, you will report straight to the commercial director, and be responsible for the full product cycle of your category. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Keeping up-to-date with buying trends and patterns with competitor knowledge and trade fairs
- Reviewing the current list of suppliers, and onboarding new ones, in line with your category’s direction and profit targets
- Working closely with the Design, Marketing and Logistics teams to ensure projects are completed on time
- Overseeing and mentoring a Junior Buyer and 2 Buying Assistants
This role is in a fast paced environment, where you need to work autonomously. Therefore, to be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience working at Assistant Buyer or Junior Buyer in fast paced retail environment
- Ideally have Far East Sourcing Exposure, and bought within a General Merchandise environment
- Have advanced excel skills, being proficient in VLookup and Pivot tables
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and determined to make changes quickly
If you believe you have the relevant skills, experience and characteristics, please apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.