Buyer – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting grocery shopping and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in Germany and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
As part of their growth the business is currently looking to recruit Buyer to help with the bulk purchasing for branded products with FMCG suppliers and wholesalers.
The responsibilities of this Buyer position –
- Reporting into the Head of Buying you will assist to determine which products to buy, in the correct quantities.
- Category Management: plan & execute the assortment strategy covering a range of SKUs and suppliers.
- Working with the central office to determine demand, merchandising plans and admin support
- Work closely with Demand Planners to identify key consumer trends in our business
- Manage all key supplier relations & negotiate prices with suppliers
- Drive sales and profit in line with operating plan budgets
To be successful in the Buyer position you must have –
- You must be operating at a Junior Buyer, or Buyer level
- Previous or current experience from the top 7 grocers or wholesale is ideal
- Track record of negotiations with suppliers
- Worked with demand planner to plan and determine stock levels and inventory
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy – Excellent communication at all levels.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space.
Benefits that are included in this Buyer position –
- Flexible working
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2101-108592
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.