Buyer – Food (Project Manager)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this leading retailer & wholesaler. You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power with sustainable and progressive financial support.
This is a new & unique role where you will work independently but in conjunction with the 3 category heads to co-ordination, completion and reviews key Trading Projects within the organisation
These projects are all in the buying team so can include new product launch, new supplier agreements reviews, promotional strategies etc .
In this position you responsibilities as a Buyer – Project Manager include:
To oversee all aspects of the Project Lifecycle,
- Working towards a number of project at one time and determining the critcal path, for each
- assisting in the assignment of responsibilities, budgets, timescales and update “real time” progress
- Working towards KPI success criteria and communicate this with the team
- monitor and summarise the progress of any projects for board level updates
- Prepare and produce timely management reports to track performance and other deliverables,
- Identifying risks and or barriers to the success of the Project through timely escalation
To be successful in the position you must have –
- Previous Category Management or Buying experience within Food Retail, FMCG or Wholesale environment
- Have run projects for the business whether these are with buying, new product development, retail transformation etc
- highly analytical and advance skills using Microsoft excel
- Someone who can work independently but be able to work collaboratively with other teams and category heads.
- Have worked towards critical paths in previous roles
- Graduate calibre
- highly organised an be able to work on different project simultaneously
- Excellent communication at all levels
The benefits on this Buyer/Project Manager position include –
- Working for a great international,
- 10% Bonus,
- Private healthcare,
- Gym Membership
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have both the project management and buying experience within food then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1910-107191 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.