| | |
Quest Search & Selection is proudly partnering with this global multi-brand brand which has been established for over 100 years and employs 300 people across different locations in the UK, Ireland, and globally.
The main purpose of this Buyer role is to manage the trading activities and Profit and Loss for the category and to deliver maximum sales and profitability for the category.
The roles and responsibilities for the Buyer role –
- Able to deliver and track the key commercial KPI’s of sales and profitability.
- Generate a continuous pipeline of creating initiatives to deliver sales and profitability
- Responsible for the category and trade plan that aligns to the business plan.
- Negotiate and manage the supplier base with ongoing maintenance/improvement of terms
- Define the pricing and promotional strategy for the category.
- Responsible for the Product/supplier sourcing & development in line with strategy
- Deliver projects and trials with cross functional engagement.
- Contribute to the annual budget building process.
To be successful in this Buyer role –
- You’ll be an experienced Buyer/Junior buyer or a Category Manager role in a similar environment.
- Ideally within any food, hot drinks, beverages category.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge of Profit & Loss and supplier management is essential
- Strong Analytical skillset
- A great team player
The Benefits of this Buyer role –
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Staff discounts
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast-growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2206-110211.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.