Buyer – Audio & Books
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and has over 200 stores globally and growing.
The main purpose of this Established Buyer role is to utilise data and have an understanding of brands to create new ranges, appropriate pricing and sales-boosting strategies to deliver profitable ranges and drive year on year growth.
The roles and responsibilities for this Buyer role –
- You will be responsible for selecting and developing profitable new ranges for upcoming seasons
- This category includes books,phone,accessories, calculators, hand-held devices, and wearable & smart devices.
- Lead and develop innovative range marketing plans around the categories
- Keep abreast of international market trends, customer requirements and competitor activity thus identify market opportunities
- Holding accountability for revenue, sales, margin, and promotional income.
- You should have experience of driving revenue and profit with digital & store ranges.
- Using data and upcoming trends you will generate new ideas on how to grow YOY sales, margin to deliver an effective category plans.
- Conduct range reviews and undertake continuous improvement of the product offer through effective range analysis
- Managing performance of products within budget.
To be successful in this Buyer role –
- You’ll be an experienced Buyer, Junior Buyer or Senior Assistant Buyer level and have bought branded product ranges within General Merchandise
- Ideally has Books, Entertainment,Electrical,phone, accessories, or device experience
- Lead and develop innovative range marketing plans to suit the specific markets
- A head for figures, as this area is data-driven.
- Has expertise knowledge for revenue, sales, margin, and promotional income.
- P&L Management experience
The Benefits of this Buyer role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Private medical
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast-growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2204-110089
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.