Business Development manager
| | |
Quest is working in partnership with an automotive business who are looking for a Business Development Manager. You will be working alongside an agile and dynamic team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Report to the Sales Director for the GCC and play a key role in development for the region.
- Manage a network of dealers and look at improvements in line with the brand head office.
- Analyse market and competitor trends.
- Visit customers alongside the dealers – relationship management on both sides.
- Coach the retail team on the brand’s USPs.
Desirable skills and background:
- Over 5 years experience in the automotive business – preferably with commercial vehicles
- Will be open to traveling.
- OEM experience preferred.
- Arabic speaker is an added advantage.
This is a great opportunity for you to work in with a progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.