Business Development Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a major food producer and they’re currently on the lookout for an outstanding Business Development Manager to manage its distributor clients across the GCC.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive the strategy and sales across the designated region
- Manager whole P&L
- Manage the relationship with distributors and principals for each region
- Support the Distributor in all areas i.e. training, market activity, analysis
- Identify new opportunities for the organization
- Develop and implement new strategies to exploit new opportunities
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of successful sales management experience dealing with principals and distributors
- Should have worked with the Principal Producer
- Should have worked in the region. Experience in Kuwait / Levant would be preferred
- Should have FMCG Experience (Food Segment experience preferable)
- In-depth knowledge of the GCC food market
- A degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Outstanding leadership and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to travel within the GCC countries
If you are a highly result-driven person looking to be part of an ever growing organization, this could well be your next long term role. Attractive package and an opportunity make significant changes awaits the successful candidate.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.