Business Development Manager (Saudi National)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a publishing business throughout the Middle East who is currently looking to hire a Digital Business Development Manager to support existing online projects and campaigns and come up with new opportunities that can increase the reach among both audiences and external partners. This position will report to the Regional Digital Director.
· Set up a calendar for campaigns, projects and marketing activation for the business in Saudi Arabia around the year.
· Follow up on daily basis on campaign development, if the campaign plans and implementations are meeting objectives.
· Maintain open lines of communication with team members (content, web, social media, project management) so timelines, statuses, documentation and responsibilities could be understood and implemented with and by all related stakeholders.
· Brainstorming session with team members to create new project strategies.
· Lead monthly focus groups in Saudi Arabia with reporting on uses experience, content feedback, interests and recommendations.
· Prepare periodical monthly reports which include campaigns outcomes and results of the reach on web and social media, send the report with recommendations then evaluate the feedback of the report and work on it by setting objectives and teams for improvement.
· Meet activity based KPIs that are but not limited to, increase online and offline interaction and viewership of campaigns in Saudi Arabia. At least one campaign quarterly, that can cover online and offline activation.
· Identify, target and connect with new businesses across a range of industries to offer digital services.
· Meeting external stakeholders and building strong term relationships for sponsorship of events and campaigns.
· Lead the testing team for all new projects. Assist and give feedback on user ability.
· Provide weekly report on performance and accomplishments of tasks and identify if they align with the objectives set.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.