Business Development Lead
| | |
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Lead to join an innovative technology business. Based in London, our client has built out it’s global presence and continued to expand in to new sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning technology business who are changing the face of employment.
They take a hands on approach, with a proactive work environment and have built an ego-free culture. The role will suit someone who can empower teams whilst delivering commercial success.
As a Business Development Lead, you will be expected to drive commercial results through winning new business and on-boarding clients from your existing network with either the Logistics, Retail, Office Management or Housing sectors.
The role will report in to the Head of Sales and involve managing at least 1 direct report, with opportunity to grow and develop a larger team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the sales process from prospecting through to closing and onboarding. The role will suit someone who can cultivate long term relations for repeat business
- Experience managing and nurturing a team of high performing sales professionals
- Developing a Go-to-Market strategy with senior leadership to win new clients covering pricing, sales, marketing, product and customer success
- Utilise industry knowledge and contacts within either Logistics, Retail, Office Management or Housing sectors
To be successful within your application you will be a well established industry professional specialising within the Logistics, Retail, Office Management or Housing sectors. You will come from a commercially driver sales or recruitment role, having secured repeat business and built critical relations with decision makers from your industry.
The role will suit someone proactive, with a strong commercial acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will have a strong and proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent knowledge of either the Logistics, Retail, Office Management or Housing sectors, with an existing network of Senior Leaders, Directors and Owners in order to secure business
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage direct reports
This will be a rewarding position, with OTE incentives set to allow the successful candidate to more than double their salary within the first year. Other incentives include:
- Building and shaping a team
- Define sales strategy and Go-To-Market plan with Senior Leaders
- Free Friday lunches
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work culture
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.