Business Development Lead
| | |
Quest are working with an international HR Technology Start Up looking for a Business Development Lead to join their growing team in the City of London area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning technology business. This is an exciting time to join an organisation with a strong team and work culture.
The Business Development Lead will utilise their existing network of HR Director and C-Level Client Stakeholders to sell in a new HR hiring solution. The role will need someone with the ability to influence key client decision makers, manage the end to end sales process and negotiate deals to build long term client relations.
- Managing the sales process from prospecting through to closing and onboarding. The role will suit someone who can cultivate long term relations for repeat business
- Manage your own book of new business targets from prospecting through to negotiation and closing sales
- Work to achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Utilise industry knowledge and contacts within either Retail, Logistics and Warehousing or Office Management
- Winning new business and growing existing clients
To be successful in your application for the Business Development Lead you will atleast 2 years’ B2B Enterprise Sales experience and have a proven track record of selling HR Technology solutions to clients within either the Retail, Logistics and Warehousing or Office Management sectors. You will have an established network of key decision makers within an industry that you can contact to hit the ground running within the role.
You will be have the ability to build trust, handle objections and good negotiating skills.
There are a whole host benefits, from continuous internal growth opportunities, share options and an annual performance-based bonus and company socials.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.