Business Development Director
| | |
We are working with an ambitious e-commerce company in Saudi Arabia for an exciting career opportunity. Our client is in the forefront of online shopping in the country and is looking for a stellar Business Development Director to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will be to:
– Search and pursue partnership and deal opportunities
– Develop and implement business development strategies in support of company growth objectives and KPIs
– Work cross-functionally with other departments / key members in partnership initiatives
– Foster relationship with partners and its leadership
– Lead expansion initiatives for new markets and territories
– Keep updated with industry trends through (but not limited to) conferences and events
– Recruit, manage, coach, and train BD team
Desirable skills and background:
– At least with 6 years’ experience in a similar role and capacity
– Demonstrated experience in executing business development strategies in the E-Commerce industry
– Excellent project management, negotiation, analytical, and sales management skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– With wide network in KSA, and willingness to travel
– Arabic proficiency highly preferred
If you think you have the qualifications for this work opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.