Business Analyst – Workforce Planning
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already surpasses series A investment after huge success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This role will be to assess the performance of a number of drivers and riders in various distribution centres across the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Business Analyst – Workforce Planning position –
- Analytical role to assist in forecasting & planing the workforce based on customer demands
- Performance of riders of speed of delivery and customer service
- Working with payroll regarding Riders & Drivers earnings and bonuses
- Track all KPI’s vs number of hires, performance, delivery times and number of recruits per site
- Be data focused via excel and other data tools
- Help build a KPI framework and keep track of the rider performance
- Partnering with other associates in the HR, Payroll and Onboarding Teamn
To be successful in this Business Analyst position –
- You must be experienced working in a workforce/network/ business or data analyst.
- Graduate or Graduate Calibre with 4-5 years experience +
- You must have experience at an Assistant, Coordinator or Associate in a similar field.
- Working in a similar rider/driver operation would be desirable
- Analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with Fountain or another workforce planning tool
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Business Analyst- Workforce Planning position –
- 25 days holiday
- Lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108750.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.