| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
In this Business Analyst position, your role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organisational functions and business processes.
The roles and responsibilities of this Business Analyst position –
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements.
- To negotiate and control costs for business solutions with external suppliers giving the best possible cost benefits to the business.
- To manage and control the implementation of business systems utilising internal and external resources.
- To provide support to the business in relevant areas. This will include training users, allocating resource and resolving problems.
- To produce functional and technical specifications for 3rd parties.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for further systems improvements
- Prepare and deliver reports and recommendations that address in operating systems across the organisation
The requirements of this Business Analyst position –
- 4 years + in a Business, systems or Operational Analyst position
- Numerical / analytical skills including data, budgets,
- Good stakeholder experience
- Strong demonstration of I.T based projects
- Has experience of reviewing business processes and implementing new solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
The benefits of this Business Analyst position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2202-109909.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.