| | |
Quest are proudly partnering a fast growing organisation on the lookout for a Business Analyst to join their operations team. The company has expanded internationally over the past year, and is on an amazing trajectory to expand further this year.
The fast growth will lead to internal progression opportunities and will suit someone ambitious and wanting to enhance their career.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Building and monitoring workforce dashboards
- Help build KPI Framework across sites
- Identify the most impactful ways to use data and analytics to drive insights, make decision making and improve our rider performance
- Ensuring all stakeholders within the team and business have access to relevant reporting in clear dashboards using a variety of tools
- Presenting analytical findings to senior stakeholders
- Be the point of contact between operations and data scientists to organise and streamline requests
- Applying your expertise to design and implement new metrics across the business
- Perform deep-dive analysis on our rider performance to solve critical business problems and improve our processes
The Business Analyst will have:
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence, business analytics, data engineering or similar roles
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple responsibilities and projects
- Experience acquiring data from various sources (APIs, data warehouses, scraping)
- Experience dissecting complex, quantitative business problems and delivering actionable solutions
- Experience communicating and presenting information to a range of stakeholders
The salary range on offer for the role is between £30,000 – £40,000, with lots of perks. Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.