Brand Partnership Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home & Beauty brands.
In this Brand Partnership Manager position your role is to shape the long-term category plan for both off & online retail campaigns within the Branded and Own-label Home & lifestyle division.
The roles & responsibilities of this Brand Partnership Marketing Manager position –
- Planning and management of all multi-brand campaign strategies off and online
- Working with them to create commercially successful marketing campaigns that meet both parties’ objectives.
- Lead supplier funding negotiations
- Measure the success of all campaigns based on commercial and marketing KPIs
- Implement a Long-term strategy for the department and the role of the individual brands.
- Manage all brand partner marketing relationships
- Work closely with suppliers and cross-functional colleagues with regards to advertising, promotions, visual merchandising, in-store sites & opportunities, press & influencers, digital
- Owning and implementing the category marketing calendar and ensuring all channel teams have assets and information to deliver effective campaigns
- Work closely and in partnership with agencies for BAU and seasonal campaigns.
To be successful in this Brand Partnership Marketing Manager role you must have –
3+ years’ experience in marketing – planning, executing, and measuring campaigns in both a digital and offline capacity
● Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
● Experience managing budgets & negotiation with brands and suppliers
HOME , lifestyle, Accessories of fashion experience is essentials within a retail or brand capacity
ideally have worked in a multi-branded environment
is comfortable working with and executing the Marketing Calendar.
Benefits of this Brand Marketing Manager role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2109-109464.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.