Brand Marketing Manager – Luxury Accessories & Jewellery
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
This role is to deliver all marketing brand activation ideas in collaboration with the other head office teams. Also, you will be the brand guardian for the business where you will inspire the wider team with your attitude for excellence, and unstoppable creative flair to protect the brand integrity.
The roles and responsibilities of this Brand Marketing Manager position –
- Create & plan the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, social media engagement & website traffic.
- Lead and develop the brand marketing strategy supporting all categories, and digital channels across UK and Ireland.
- Manage and deliver multi-channel brand campaigns and Media Plan
- Develop effective and segmented cross-channel digital & direct marketing communications.
- Deliver brand governance across the business
- Taking the brand proposition and values to define clear brand guidelines for all customer communications
- Manage all digital marketing channels and activities whilst making sure that each channel is optimised effectively and analysing ROAS.
- Lead Events & Sponsorship activations across the UK and Ireland
- Collaborate with the Wholesale team to manage brand image across all wholesale networks.
The requirements of this Brand Marketing Manager position –
- Has at least 5 years + in Marketing with a multichannel approach with a key focus on digital and brand management
- Worked in the luxury sector within a retail or brand capacity, for example, fashion, beauty, jewelry, watches, or shoes.
- Designed and implemented Brand guidelines to protect the brand and deliver thought-provoking campaigns.
- High attention to detail and meticulous budget planning.
- Has been involved in end-to-end campaign management
- Experienced in devising and implementing strategic marketing plans with creative flair. Excellent leadership, team management, and communication skills.
The benefits of this Brand Marketing Manager position –
Bonus potential of up to 5,000
Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company that are based in over 100 countries internationally and an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a global business.
If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2111-109648.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.