Brand Manager – Retail & eCommerce
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global fashion & non-fashion brands, within market leading divisions.
This Brand Manager – Retail & eCommerce role you will be accountable for this high-profile luxury brand within the multi-site, multi-branded stores & online offering,
The roles and responsibilities of this Brand Manager – Retail & eCommerce position –
- Analyse weekly retail trade numbers and analysis top-level KPI indicators such as weekly sales, season to date, year to date, stock vs last year, average inventory turn & best sellers.
- Understanding of trade analyses by fascia and POS, channel, brand, seasonal or continuity
- Weekly exchange with brand in-house team about performance and general product updates
- Derive actions to improve sales
- Exceptional stakeholder experience required with the stores, the Brand directly, the Buying, VM and eCommerce teams
- Detailed analyses of online only exclusive buys
- Participation and education in VM guidelines and model store execution
- Audit and reorder POS material for stores
- Utilize training modules & showroom for training purposes
The requirements of this Brand Manager – Retail & eCommerce position –
- 4-5 years experience as a Brand Liaison Officer, Manager, Specialist, level
- You must have experience within premium or luxury men’s, women’s and accessory, fashion, jewellery, footwear/handbags etc
- Extensive UK and Ireland travel is required for store visits though head offices are London based.
- Highly analytical and happy to analyse daily reports regarding the company’s own reporting system and excel.
- Experience and strong knowledge in end to end instore and online execution
- Highly organised individual due to the travel
- This will suite someone on a hybrid/omnichannel role within head office and stores
- Clear understanding of trade reports, with ability to independently analyse sales and make product recommendations.
The benefits of this Brand Manager – Retail & eCommerce position –
- Contributory Pension
- Flexible working so 3 days on average with head offices and then travel into stores /WFH (all travel outside of head office with be expensed)
- Discounts across the brand
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skills for this position and would a enjoy a role, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2204-110104.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.