Branch Merchandiser – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their omnichannel & trading team to drive forward their stores & online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
The roles and responsibilities of this Branch Merchandiser position –
- Alongside the Branch Merchandising Manager, you will be responsibility for Assortment Planning across all business channels
- Management of optimised replenishment for all channels
- Manage, implement & review store transfers
- Management of key/flagship/priority store stock packages and space planning process.
- Form seamless relationships with Merchandising to ensure continuous feedback
- Participation and feedback to weekly trade meeting
- To regularly visit stores with Regional and Area Managers, ensuring each store has the most commercially viable stock package.
- Provide regular feedback to the Branch Merchandising team and the wider Supply Chain team regarding key operational issues.
- To identify commercial opportunities to help the business improve/achieve its targets.
The requirements of this Branch Merchandiser position –
- You are operating at a Branch Merchandiser/Assistant Branch Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser level
- Strong working knowledge of allocation /replenishment systems and space planning
- Computer literate with advanced Excel skills.
- Ideally has come from a fashion background but open to different other retail sectors
- A proven self-starter
- Strong stakeholder experience across different business functions
The benefits of this branch Merchandiser position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2207-110327.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.