Branch Merchandise Analyst
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this market leading premium retail retailer with 80 stores across the UK and Ireland. They are looking for a Branch Merchandise Analyst who is responsible for delivering the right product, at the right time, with the right size for customers to hire in all their Stores.
As an Branch Merchandise Analyst create and deliver agreed Hire sales plans that maximises sales and profit for the company.
The roles and responsibilities of this Branch Merchandise Analyst position –
- To Ensure all channels have the optimum size and depth of product ranges and sizes to support and deliver store plans.
- To Manage the order process by working with Buying and Logistics team to ensure the correct stock availability in stores throughout the season
- To Manage relationships with suppliers.
- To Analysis demand, make appropriate suggestions on short- and long-term buys
- To Establish short term emergency stock plans
- Work collaboratively relevant teams to create, deliver and manage sales plans to maximise sales.
- Analyse performance, opportunities, risks and trends and adapt plans to achieve business targets.
To be successful in this Branch Merchandise Analyst position –
- Has at least 4 + years experience at Branch Merchandiser, Inventory or Merchandise or Data Analyst.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of commercial awareness
- competition, current markets and future trends.
- Strong Excel experience and data analysis skills
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset
- A good communicator with the ability to influence decisions.
- Innovative and problem solver – adaptable and flexible.
- Committed and driven
The Benefits of this Branch Merchandise Analyst position –
- Flexible working – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
- Gym Membership,
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Staff discount
- Much much more!
If you are interested in this position and you have the relevant experience, please send you cv details today quoting the reference JO-2204-110063.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.