Boutique Store Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
The role of thisBoutique Store Managerposition to provide exceptional levels of service to all customers, whilst meeting the store sales & operational KPI & productivity targets and standards.
The roles and responsibilities of thisBoutique Store Manager –
- To deliver of the sales plan and budget for the store.
- Maintaining and nurturing an ambassadorial level of customer service, and ensuring this is delivered consistently
- Delegate tasks to the Assistant Manager and/or Senior Sales to ensure high productivity.
- You will also contribute to the recruitment, development, and performance management of the Team.
- Monitor employees performance & provide coaching, feedback and ensure completion of performance management
- Meeting all operational targets regarding store standards and stocks targets.
- Ensure follow up of all training, coaching and E-Learning requirements for the team as
- Holding regular team briefs to discuss targets, strategies, plans, events, to align business needs and opportunities.
- Ensuring our products are correctly merchandised and in line with company visual merchandise guidelines.
- Control shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till and administration policies and procedures
The requirements of thisBoutique Store Manager position-
- Has at least 2 years + in luxury retail sales in a Store, Deputy or Department Management level
- Excellent commercial business acumen.
- Comfortable to lead, coach & motivate a team.
- You must have consultative sales experience from a watch/jewellery background
- Have experience dealing with the overall the performance management of your team to achieve the store sales results.
The benefits of this Boutique Store Manager-
- Bonus potential of up to £2,500
- Hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2205-110171.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.