| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search and Selection are working with a leading premium brand who are looking for a Beauty Buyer to join their team based in Central London. The role is working across brands in the Beauty category, such as Urban Decay, Laura Mercier and Nars to name a few.
Key responsibilities as a Beauty Buyer:
· To have strong knowledge of brands performance, sales and profits
· Actively seeking new and promising brands that would enhance our proposition
· Identifies lines which need to be repeated or updated to fully maximise sales.
· Considers current sales and reacts accordingly, highlighting emerging opportunities within categories, pricing and existing or new brands, interprets
· Keeping up to date with the latest beauty trends
· Attends trade shows, sourcing the best on trend for Beauty
To be a successful Beauty Buyer, you need to:
· Have experience working as a Buyer within the beauty, Cosmetics, Skincare or Fragrance industry
· Experience and strong knowledge in end to end in store and online execution
· Have a clear understanding of trade reports, with ability to independently analyse sales and make relevant product recommendations to maximize sales opportunities.
· Have strong existing relationships with on-trend Beauty brands
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive Salary
· Social Events
· Subsided Gym Membership
· Staff Discount
If You are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.