Back end Developer- Node JS
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a extremely successful startup who are looking for a Back End Developer- Node JD/ Python to join their dynamic team based in Kuwait.
As a Back-End Developer your responsibilities will include:
· Designing and developing software and algorithms to solve business problems and challenges while ensuring scalability, reliability, performance and security.
· Work in cross functional feature teams and own modules end to end from inception through test to delivery.
· Interact with different stakeholders for requirements elicitation.
· Research on and apply new technologies and best practices.
· Design and create scalable API’s for internal and public consumption
· Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
· Build components for a robust message-oriented Middleware.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering/science.
· 5 to 7 years’ experience working with server-side technologies.
· Extensive experience programming in, Node JS, Python.
· Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object-Oriented Programming.
· Building RESTful APIs.
· Have experience with Web sockets and Server Sent events to provide the frontend with real time data.
· Experience in integrating with third party services either using SDK integration or connecting to their restful services.
· Experience in dealing with latest security and performance enhancing technologies.
· Cloud application development using AWS services including but not limited to EC2.
· Kinesis, EMR, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, SNS.
· Hands on Linux Experience.
· Test Driven Development (Familiarity with mocha, chai or jest).
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with other benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE BASED IN KUWAIT
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.