B2B Account Manager – Retail, HORECA, Wholesale
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be partnering with this UK own-label specialist food, gift and kitchenware retailer. With on-going success for their UK, international and third-party marketplaces they are looking for an B2B Account Manager to develop wholesale business relations in Europe.
Post pandemic this role will be a mix of homebased and the head office in London and monthly travel to Europe.
Your roles and responsible of this B2B Sales Account Manager will include –
- To grow the B2B European sales and revenue across the different verticals
- This is a hunter role to gain new business relationships with Wholesalers, Distributors, HORECA/ Food & Benverage and DTC.
- Account management of nurturing these accounts and driving the commerciality and sales growth of the channels
- Involved with the logistics of the products to be delivered within time to the customers
- Meet regularly with key accounts to maximise business opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this B2B Sales Account Manager position –
- You must have Business Development, Sales, Account or Wholesale Management experience.
- The candidate ideally has come from a similar environment within Food and Beverage/Horeca, Homewares or Retail within the premium space.
- You have contacts and have worked in the European space to developed and forge new business relationships
- Have experience in the B2B space
- If you have any language skills this is advantageous but not essential
- Analytical with numbers and forecasts
- Enjoy working towards sales, customer service and retention targets
Benefits of this B2B Sales Account Manager –
- Flexible working conditions
- New role to grow!
- travel (once restrictions are lifted)
This is a unique opportunity for an established brand across retail and digital in the UK. You will join a progressive company with like-minded ambitious people where there is lots of autonomy, less red tap & more opportunity to make a different to the profitability and commerciality of a business. if this sounds like you please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2010-108333.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.