B2B Account Director (Retail & Logistics)
| | |
Quest are working with an international Technology Start Up looking for a B2B Account Director (Retail & Logistics) to join their growing team in the City of London area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning technology business. Moving in to new Offices, this is an exciting time to join an organisation with a strong team and work culture.
The B2B Account Director (Retail & Logistics) will be responsible for growing the division, managing a small team and building a strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing a Go-to-Market strategy with senior leadership to win new clients covering pricing, sales, marketing, product and customer success
- Define key targets for the region in line with the market utilising industry knowledge and experience
- Regional responsibility for sales, marketing, strategic partnerships, business development, operations, and customer success to drive business growth in line with targets
- Ownership of customer relationships and experiences at all stages from new business to customer retention
- Manage and develop a team of two, with potential to grow
Skills and Experience
To be successful within your application the B2B Account Director (Retail & Logistics) role you will have an indepth knowledge and experience of the sector, either through an operational or sales capacity. You will have a strong sales background and at least 5 year’s relevant experience within a sales role. You will also be well connected to key industry decision makers such as HR, Operations Managers or Retail Management.
This is a highly commercial role and will consider people from Retail Account Management, Technology Sales or Recruitment backgrounds.
You will have management experience.
If you would like to know more about the role, contact email@example.com
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.