Azure/ .NET / C# Senior Developer (Cloud)
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading Health Technology based in the Surrey / South West London area looking for a Senior Software Developer to work on a range of exciting Cloud Services and Products. The role will suit a Senior Developer with indepth experience working on Cloud Services and Product using Azure and .NET and will have previous management experience.
As a Health Technology they are looking for a Developer whose values align with the business and wants to make a positive impact on the world.
With excellent transport links from London (5 minute walk from the station), or communtable via car as they based a short distance from the M25. This position will offer a hybrid working model with lots of flexibility.
The role wll focuss on the full development life cycle, reviewing requirements, software development, testing of implementations and production support. The role will have 2 priorities
- Cloud Based Software Development – creating new product and enhancing old, that can be accessed by user safely and securely from anywhere around the world
- Solution Delivery – Modernising existing products/services
Day to day duties include:
- Develop, maintain and improve existing systems
- Aid with the planning of projects, sprints and milestones
- Analysis and documentation of technical projects
- Support the development team in terms of code quality and reviews
- Assist with and implement system deployments using CI/CD
- Mentor other members of the Development Team
- Strong communication skills translating technical aspects in non-technical language
The software developer will be responsible developing, debugging and monitoring cloud applications, overseeing a global team to ensure products and services function as expected.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 10 years’ software development experience
- 5 years’ direct experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. Experience gained within a B2C cloud based data publishing environment is highly desireable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET Application Lifecycle Management (Visual Studio 2019, Azure, Azure DevOps)
- Strong knowledge of C#, REST APIs, JSON, Schemas, PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of data management, noSQL and analytics.
- Strong knowledge of reporting tools, such as PowerBI
- Experience of Azure end-to-end design patterns using PaaS * Experience in distributed systems design
- Strong knowledge of security and identity management
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in working in a distributed team environment
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Native development and serverless technologies
- Strong knowledge of full stack web based software development
- Strong practical understanding of service-orientated architectures, micro-services, clean architecture, domain-driven design
The successful Software Developer will be offered a salary between £60,000 to £80,000 dependent on experience. You will get a host of benefits as well including:
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working
- and more
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this great opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.