Assistant Workforce Performance Analyst – Logistics & Ops
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This role will be to assess the performance of a number of drivers and riders in various distribution centres across the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Assistant Workforce Performance Analyst position –
- Analytical role to assist in forecasting & planing the workforce based on customer demands
- Performance of riders of speed of delivery and customer service
- Working with payroll regarding Riders & Drivers earnings and bonuses
- Track all KPI’s vs number of hires, performance, delivery times and number of recruits per site
- Be data focused via excel and other data tools
- Help build a KPI framework and keep track of the rider performance
- Partnering with other associates in the HR, Payroll and Onboarding Teamn
To be successful in this Assistant Workforce Performance Analyst position –
- You must be experienced working in a workforce/network analyst, payroll or planning capacity
- Graduate or Graduate Calibre
- You must have experience at an Assistant, Coordinator or Associate in a similar field.
- Working in a similar rider/driver operation would be desirable
- Analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with Fountain or another workforce planning tool
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Assistant Workforce Performance Analyst position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108750.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.