Assistant Warehouse Manager
| | |
Quest is working in partnership with a prominent FMCG client who are looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager to work in Dubai.
JOB TITLE: Asst. Warehouse Manager
Responsibilities & Authorities: –
– Lead warehouse operation such as inbound, outbound, GRN, Production issuance, sales issuance, inventory, Good warehousing practice, WMS, GRVs, cycle & periodic counts, team handling & KPIs
– To set up shifts, assignment of manpower as per operational requirements
– To manage leave plan of the team
– To achieve operational results and manage timely report on KPIs
– To manage WMS independently and assure smooth flow of the warehouse operation
SKILLS or COMPETENCIES
- 5+ years’ experience in the warehousing – logistics department
- Must be an expert in ERP (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Should be excellent in MS. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Should be experienced in WMS “MS Dynamics, Infor experience is preferred”
- Must have handled a team of 50+ employees in previous Roles
- Must have knowledge of GWP and should be able to maintain the warehouse in its best state
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.