Assistant Store Manager – North Kensington
| | |
We are currently looking to hire an Deputy Manager for a major UK company that has expanding to almost 100 outlets in the last 12 years. This new position is for one of their larger outlets in North Kensington.
You will be responsible for assisting in the Manager and will need to be a high calibre Deputy or Junior Hotel Manager. Typically experience in hospitality or facilities management (clubs, hotels, restaurants and pubs) will be advantageous. Great commercial and customer service skills will be important.
As a Deputy Manager, your duties will include the following:
* Management of KPIs in line with company sales targets
* Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
* Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
* Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
* Control of ambitious sales P&L
To be successful in this Deputy Manager position you will need to be:-
* Good at management and delegation.
* A friendly and outgoing personality
* Able to develop strategies and set ambitious targets
* Setting operational excellence standards in the venue
* Knowledgeable of the local customers and potential clients
* Very good at customer service
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and they pride themselves on offering great career prospects in this growing business. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1902-105989.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.