Assistant Store Manager – New Malden
| | |
An exciting opportunity to join a growing retail business as a Deputy Store Manager. The business continues to go from strength to strength and is a big success story. This new retail job is based for one of their larger branches in New Malden.
In this position you will be assist in the Manager with the store and deputize. Typically you will have 3 or 4 years retail experience from any retail b, mobile phone retail or furniture retail will be advantageous. Great commercial and customer service skills will be important..
As a Deputy Store Manager, your duties will include the following:
- Meeting customers and providing great customer service.
- Hit the store’s KPI sales targets
- Development of new customer accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
To be successful in this Deputy Store Manager position you will need to be:-
- Good at retail management and commercially minded.
- A positive, friendly and outgoing personality
- Motivated to develop and drive retail sales strategies and targets
- Setting operational excellence standards in the retail branch
- Knowledgeable of the local market and potential clients
- Great at customer service within retail shops.
This retail company is known for treating its retail staff superbly and they pride themselves on offering great career prospects in this growing business. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1805-104551.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.