Assistant Store Manager – Liverpool
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an Assistant Store Manager for one of their key sites in Liverpool.
This company has been voted in the top 100 places to work for and encourage a people focused environment.
You will be responsible for assisting in the management, with a varied customer base, so negotiation and customer service skills are of paramount importance. This role demands a high calibre Retail Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record from a retail sales environment (electricals, office space, mobile phones, furniture, travel etc.) Alternatively, you could be from a facilities management background with additional sales and customer service skills.
As a Deputy Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
You will also need to have:
The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to Develop sales strategies and set keen targets
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- A strong track-record of sales and looking at ways of business development
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from their people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Assistant Manager, you will receive a business that is focused around their people and reward you successfully. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1810-105225.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.