Assistant Store Manager – Hounslow
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an Assistant Store Manager for one of their key branches in Surrey.
You will be responsible for assisting in the management, with a varied customer base, so negotiation and customer service skills are of paramount importance. This role demands a high calibre Retail or Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record from a retail sales environment (electricals, office space, mobile phones, furniture, travel etc.) Alternatively, you could be from a hospitality or facilities management (hotels, restaurants & pub retail) background with additional sales and customer service skills.
As a Deputy Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful in this Assistant Manager position:
Have develop new accounts/customer and exceed sales targets as part of your management role –
- Delivering sales from the branch, sales and over the web
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to develop sales strategies and set keen targets
- Setting operational excellence in the branch include health & safety & security standards.
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- A strong track-record of sales and looking at ways of business development
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from their people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as an Assistant Manager, you will receive a business that is focused around their people and reward you successfully. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1902-105910.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.