Assistant Store Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are looking to partner with this international retailer & brand which has continued success in Asian, Europe & the UK. This non-food gift & accessories retailer has over 100 stores and continue to open up new stores within the UK high street & key shopping centre location!
The business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service and a unique product offer that is fun & innovative that kids & adults love!
Through your leadership you will have a major impact on the sales & commercial performance of the store.
The roles and responsibilities of a Assistant Store Manager would be –
- To lead floor sales staff
- To lead the store & its performance in the absence of the Store Manager
- Deal with cashing up and store opening and closing.
- working towards tight stock loss – shrinkage and wastage targets
- Can assist vm moves that can have on a daily & weekly basis.
- Can put together rotas for the store & work towards tight budgets
- Ensuring compliance procedures are met by all members of staff
- Working towards sales KPIs
To be successful in this Assistant Store Manager position –
· That you have ideally have deputy, assistant or department Management experience
- You must have the ability to be hands-on and to work to pace
- Background that have been successful include Jewellery, Stationary, Beauty, Accessories, Entertainment or Non-food customer focused retail.
- You must be happy with lone working in some hours of the day
- You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to maintain the store’s overall outlook
What you will receive in this Assistant Store Manager position –
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities in a growing brand in the UK & worldwide. The benefits including generous holiday allowance & staff discount and pension scheme.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, please forward your cv today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.