Assistant Online Visual Merchandiser
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to partner a global £billion retail business with stores in UK, Europe & USA.
This Assistant Online Visual Merchandiser role the implementation of an engaging and seamless on site shopping experience for all customers.
Duties & Responsibilities of this Assistant Online Visual Merchandiser – .
- Setup all necessary offers and promotions accurately and on time, checking links and testing pre and post go live.
- Ensure that the site merchandising of banner content, promotions and search results are executed accurately and on time in order to fully maximise sales and conversion.
- Implement website refreshes for e.g. loading banners, landing pages, brand pages
- Actively monitor and optimise search results pages to display the most commercial, relevant, customer friendly results
- Daily merchandising of products on the website, working closely with the Website Coordinator
- KPI’s include Revenue, conversion and AOV. Search conversion, Reduction in failed search terms, timely and accurate banner, site content updates and accuracy of promotional setup.
- Coordinate with external brand partners to ensure the site has the most up to date assets across the site.
- Maintain site navigation, adding or removing categories with campaign and content strategies.
To be successful in this Assistant Online Visual Merchandiser –
- 1 year + experience within a eCommerce, Online or Digital within a merchandising, website coordinator, associate or executive level
- Must have experience of online merchandising, siter navigation and site uploads
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics / Adobe and Microsoft Excel)
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and Product Information Management (PIM) systems.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
The benefits of this Assistant Online Visual Merchandiser –
- This business is a true global brand that offers the opportunity for growth and progression.
- Bonus potential 5-8 %
- generous staff discount
- 5% + pension
- Hybrid working only 2 days in office
If this opportunity sounds like you and you feel you have the experience, interpersonal skills and love for numbers! Then please apply quoting the reference JO-2205-110167.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.