Assistant Merchandiser – Retail
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading fashion & accessories retailer operating more than 200 stores in UK and over 1,000 stores globally! This business have a number of opportunities for experienced candidates to join their team and to grow their retail career.
This Assistant Merchandiser role is involved with the planning, controlling and monitoring of the purchase, intake and distribution of merchandise to help maximise sales and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities for this Assistant Merchandiser role –
- Review and manage line performance, stock levels and ordering.
- Manage stock orders into and out of the warehouse.
- Ensure correct distribution of stock to range plans.
- Prepare and monitor new store and refit opening stock packages.
- Improve profitability and propose re-grading where appropriate.
- Prepare stock for promotional activities
- Prepare reports and analysis for product sign offs, business reviews and to meet ad hoc requests.
- Ensure OTB authorisation documentation is accurately completed and authorised.
- Forecasting of the weekly sales and stock index (WSSI).
To be successful in this Assistant Merchandiser role –
- 2 years experience within a Senior /Allocator, Senior / Merchandise Admin Assistant or Assistant Merchandiser level.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to interpret weekly sales and stock index (WSSI)
- Experience of range plans and to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- MS Word and Excel experience at an intermediate to advance level
The benefits of this Assistant Merchandiser role –
- This business is a true global brand that offers the opportunity for growth and progression.
- Bonus potential 5-8 %
- generous staff discount
- 5% + pension
- Hybrid working only 2/3 days average in office
- Career plan and path from day 1
If this opportunity sounds like you and you feel you have the experience, interpersonal skills and love for numbers! Then please apply quoting the reference JO-2203-109993
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.