Assistant Merchandiser – Level 1
| | |
Are you an experienced Allocator, experienced MAA or Assistant Merchandiser who is currently available for a new role?! Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this iconic international retailer who is currently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser for one of their key categories.
In this position you will report into the Merchandiser & the key objectives of this role is to assist with the stock management, forecasting & range planning for their own label & branded product ranges.
Your responsibilities of the Assistant Merchandiser position include –
- Being able to forecast sales, stock, margin & promotions vs budgets
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting
- Be able to reforcast and work of Excel
- To plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
- To work with all suppliers and where the international sourcing office to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Key contact for stores on inventory queries for areas of responsibility.
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans.
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores & warehouse regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity
To be successful at this position you will need –
- Assistant Merchandiser/Senior Allocator/Allocator/MAA or Senior Merchandise Admin Assistant for a highstreet retailer
- This business is open to category whether this is from a department store, fashion or mixed good retailer who is looking for a step up.
- Have has experience of forecasting and providing weekly summaries of performance
- Have communicated with both stores and warehouse
- Has a logical and creative approach to problem solving
- Can demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Excellent Excel skills
- fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a central London, world-class retailer and will gain a generous holiday allowance, pension and flexible working (during off-peak trade) If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2111-109559.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.