Assistant Merchandiser – Entry level
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their omnichannel & trading team to drive forward their stores & online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
This role as an Assistant Merchandiser is to assist the Merchandiser on a day-to-day basis through effective planning, managing the supply base regarding forecasting sale, intake, range & availability.
The roles and responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandiser position –
- To identify sales/stock opportunities through line reporting and analysis
- To maximise the availability of core lines
- To support the re-forecasting sales and markdowns
- To give support and direction to the Merchandise Administrator and Allocator
- To deputise for the Merchandiser as required
- To be pivotal in driving department strategy in planning, managing and achieving the targets.
The requirements of this Assistant Merchandiser position –
- You are operating at an Assistant Merchandiser, Merchandise Assistant, MAA or Allocator
- A proven self-starter
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting principles
- Strong excel experience
The benefits of this Assistant Merchandiser position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2206-110252.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.