Assistant Merchandiser – Accessories
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to partner a global £billion retail business with stores in UK, Europe & USA.
This Assistant Merchandiser – Accessories role is involved with the planning, controlling and monitoring of the purchase, intake and distribution of merchandise to help maximise sales and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities for this Assistant Merchandiser –
- Review and manage line performance, stock levels and ordering.
- Manage stock orders into and out of the warehouse.
- Ensure correct distribution of stock to range plans.
- Prepare and monitor new store and refit opening stock packages.
- Improve profitability and propose re-grading where appropriate.
- Prepare stock for promotional activities
- Prepare reports and analysis for product sign offs, business reviews and to meet ad hoc requests.
- Ensure OTB authorisation documentation is accurately completed and authorised.
- Forecasting of the weekly sales and stock index (WSSI)
To be successful in this Assistant Merchandiser -Accessories –
- 2 years experience within a Senior /Allocator, Senior / Merchandise Admin Assistant or Assistant Merchandiser level.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to interpret weekly sales and stock index (WSSI)
- Experience of range plans and to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- MS Word and Excel experience at an intermediate to advance level
The benefits of this Assistant Merchandiser level –
- This business is a true global brand that offers the opportunity for growth and progression.
- Bonus potential 5-8 %
- generous staff discount
- 5% + pension
- Hybrid working only 2/3 days average in office
- Career plan and path from day 1
If this opportunity sounds like you and you feel you have the experience, interpersonal skills and love for numbers! Then please apply quoting the reference JO-2203-109981.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.