| | |
Are you an experienced Allocator, experienced MAA or Assistant Merchandiser who is currently available for a new role?! This iconic international retailer is currently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser for one of their key categories to be based in Central London
In this position you will report into the Merchandiser & the key objectives of this role is to assist with the stock management, forecasting & range planning for their own label & branded product ranges.
Your role will be providing support to the merchandise & planning team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you’ll know exactly what’s selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities of the Assistant Merchandiser position include –
- Being able to forecast sales, stock, margin & promotions vs budgets
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- To plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
- To work with all suppliers and where the international sourcing office to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Key contact for stores on inventory queries for areas of responsibility.
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans.
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores & warehouse regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity
To be successful at this position you will need –
- Assistant Merchandiser/Senior Allocator/Allocator/MAAA or Senior Merchandise Admin Assistant for a highstreet retailer
- This business is open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, fashion or mixed good retailer.
- Have has experience of forecasting and providing weekly summaries of performance
- Have communicated with both stores and warehouse Has a logical and creative approach to problem solving
- Can demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Excellent Excel skills
- A fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a central London, world-class retailer and will gain a generous holiday allowance, pension and flexible working (during off-peak trade).If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2110-109548.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.