| | |
The roles and responsibilities of this Merchandiser position –
- To identify sales/stock opportunities through line reporting and analysis
- To maximise the availability of core lines
- To support the Merchandiser re-forecasting sales and markdowns
- To give support and direction to the Merchandise Administrator and Allocator
- To deputise for the Merchandiser as required
- To be pivotal in driving department strategy in planning, managing and achieving the targeted measures of
The requirements of this Assistant Merchandiser position –
- You are operating at an Assistant Merchandiser, Merchandise Assistant, MAA or Allocator
- Advanced excel experience
- A proven self-starter
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting principles
- Strong excel experience
The benefits of this Merchandiser position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. This is initially a maternity cover for 6-9 months with the potential of a perm opportunity. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2105-109059.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.