Assistant Manager – Premium Womenswear
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be representing a Luxury fashion retailer in search for an Assistant Managment role based in one of London’s high-end department store.
The client is a British retailer with a diverse product range within Womenswear.
As a management position you will be required to:
· Assists in managing daily operations of store and is responsible for this in the absence of the Manager
· Performs a variety of duties personally and /or supervises staff performing duties
· Accountable for the daily staffing and general administrative duties as well as providing leadership to store staff
· Build lasting relationships with customers
To be successful in this Assistant Management position you must have:
· Acts as Manager in the absence of Store Manager
· Plans and prepares schedules, assigning staff to specific duties
· Assists the Store Manager in delivering staff training
· Keep operating records and/or prepares daily record of transactions
· Ensure administration is up to date, correct and submitted to HO in a timely manner
· Monitor store security by coaching sales staff in vigilant customer service and consistent application of store procedures regards tagging and changing rooms
If you are interested in this job opportunity & have the correct skillset, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting JO-1901-105822
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.