Assistant Manager – Lakeside
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this Premium high street retailer that provide beautiful products for women. The ethos of this international brand is to bring on-trend and timeless pieces for your wardrobe within fashion, occasionwear shoes and accessories. The business operates both stand alone and concession stores and are aimed at to provide a stylist and personal shopping experience, aiming at the working woman, mums and beyond!
The overall accountability of this role of an Assistant Manager is delivering the financial results to motivate and develop your team to drive the success of the boutique. You will maintain exceptional visual merchandising standards and deliver outstanding customer service that provides a unique shopping experience to their customers.
As an Assistant Store Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in leading a team of supervisor and stylists
- Do daily walks throughs the store and have understanding of any new lines
- Assist with staff training and product knowledge
- Taking ownership of customer satisfaction stores, vm, stock takes and deliveries
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Support the Manager to develop, manage and implement promotions in order to drive sales and develop brand awareness.
- To continually measure KPI performances, levels of success and identify growth areas within the brands
- Pro-active, and passionate; customer-centric, clienteling approach
- Be involved in styling and clienteling and utilising a CRM database
To be successful in this Assistant Manager position:
- Assistant, Deputy or Concession Management experience within premium fashion, lifestyle, footwear or beauty retail.
- Ths is one of their flagship stores so will need someone who has worked in high profile stores.
- Have worked in a Stylist, clienteling environment would be desirable
- Work towards VM Guideline in order to maximise sales opportunities & can be creative in providing effective use of space and stock availability
- Support the Store Manager to ensure your staff are adequately trained and competent with till, banking and cash handling procedures.
- Maintain your relationship with your line manager to ensure clear communication
- Have worked toward financial and non-financial KPI’s
- A genuine passion for Womenswear, especially the premium/luxury market.
- Passion for fashion and have a commercial eye for detail
- Training, development and succession planning of your team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
This is an exciting period for the company who are predominately are an international business who are growing their store portfolio and are part of a bigger group with massive financial backing. Benefits include –
- Exceptional staff discount
- Long-service incentives
If this role sounds suitable please apply today quoting the reference
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy JO-1911-107296.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.