Assistant Manager – Edinburgh
| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this Premium high street retailer that provide beautiful products for women. The ethos of this international brand is to bring on-trend and timeless pieces for your wardrobe within fashion, occasionswear shoes and accessories.
The overall accountability for this role as a Assistant Manager, is delivering the financial results and help manage a team through inspirational leadership, setting and cascading clear goals & objections whilst being an ambassador for the brand. You must maintain exceptional visual merchandising standards and deliver outstanding customer service that provides a unique VIP shopping experience.
As a Assistant Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with the financial targets for the boutique
- Take ownership to looking at delivering innovative solutions to driving sales, include UPT and ATV’s and conversion
- Taking ownership of CRM in stores
- Pro-active, and passionate; customer-centric, clienteling approach
- Leading stock takes and have worked towards tight stock control procedures
- Do daily deliveries
- Being able to liaison with head office from a stock and availability point of view.
- To continually measure KPI performances, levels of success and identify growth areas within the brands
- Lead & develop a team with proactive performance management
To be successful in this Assistant Manager position:
- Management experience within luxury or premium fashion, beauty or footwear retailer.
- Have worked in a Stylist, clienteling environment is desirable
- Works towards VM Guideline in order to maximise sales opportunities & can be creative in providing effective use of space and stock availability
- An influential role model with a collaborative with various leadership styles to suit your team needs.
- Articulate and decisive with an excellent attention to detail
- A genuine passion for Womenswear, especially the premium/luxury market.
- Experience of working towards P&L targets
- Training, development and succession planning of your team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional staff discount
This is an exciting period for the company who are predominately an international business who are growing their store portfolio and are part of a bigger group with massive financial backing.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.