Assistant Manager – DIY
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation!
This is to work in their flagship store that has been established for 20 years. The store offers an exciting range of tools, building materials to home goods & outdoor furniture. The business is constantly looking at new and improved selection of innovative home improvement products.
The role of the Deputy Manager is to plan, coordinate, and monitor all activities of sales workers.
Roles & responsibilities of a Deputy Manager –
- Assists the Manager in the development and implementation of plans (Business operations) and objectives for the store and the company.
- Making sure the customer experience is at an impeccable level for both B2B and B2C customers
- Being responsible for maintaining vm and store standards
- Leading & driving the sales, service & stock KPI’s
- Works in close collaboration with Team Leaders, Warehouse Manager, Visual Merchandising, Replenishment Leader and Store.
- Training Team Leaders on upsell and cross-sell opportunities, promotions, pricing, competitors visits.
- Work in with the store Manager and Purchasing Department in order to give up to date customer feedback
To be successful for this Deputy Manager position –
- 7+ years retail experience ideally within a DIY/Hardware/Home Improvement stores, depot or merchant.
- 3+ years management experience within a store, deputy, assistant or department store level
- Commercial focused managed with a track record of leading and training your people
- Great product knowledge & insights
- Have worked towards budgets, sales, stock and service KPI’s
- Can lead of any performance management and HR procedures of the store
- Have full P&L accountability or exposure
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures in the store
If successful for this Deputy Manager role you will receive –
- Holiday entitlement
- Training & Development courses
- Reward deserved Performance
- flights over to the island
- visa application & insurance
- Assistance finding property share
- Malta offers a great lifestyle and way of living –
- Healthcare system open to all
- Small island and close to the beach always
- Multi-lingual country
- World’s 2nd safest country
- Reasonable tax
If this role sounds like you and you have the expertise knowledge and open to relocating, please send your CV details quoting the reference JO-2201-109830.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.