| | |
Quest Search & Selection are looking to partner with this international retailer & brand which has continued success in Asian, Europe & the UK. This non-food gift & accessories retailer has over 100 stores and continued growth internationally.
The business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service and a unique product offer that is fun & innovative that kids & adults love!
Through your leadership you will have a major impact on the sales & commercial performance of the store.
The roles and responsibilities of a Assistant Store Manager would be –
· To lead the floor sales staff.
· Daily staff briefings to guide and motivate the sales team for the day
· Product knowledge training and development
· Maintaining effective communication channels with operations, visual merchandising and head office team
· working towards tight stock loss – shrinkage and wastage targets
· Can prioritise visual merchandising moves that can have on a daily & weekly basis.
· Can put together rotas for the store & work towards tight budgets
· Ensuring compliance procedures are met by all members of staff
· Ensuring that sales KPIs are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
· To develop successful sales strategies in order to drive customer traffic and ensure that customers are happy with their experience in the store
· Accountable for the operational control & shop floor standards, including cash handling, security measures and visual standards.
To be successful as a Assistant Store Manager –
· That you have ideally Store Management experience
· You must have the ability to be hands-on and to work to pace
· Background that have been successful include Jewellery, Beauty, Accessories, Entertainment or Non-food customer focused retail.
· You must be happy with lone working in some hours of the day
· You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to maintain the store’s overall outlook
What you will receive in this Assistant Store Manager position –
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities in a growing brand in the UK & worldwide. The benefits including generous holiday allowance & staff discount and pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.