| | |
Quest Search & Selection are working with a leading premium specialist food retailer who are based in South East London. This is a great opportunity for a current Supervisor to step up and progress to Assistant Manager level.
This supermarket, food retailer is focused on organic foods, wellbeing and supplements and are growing their ranges and number of stores in the London & Home Counties.
As the Assistant Manager you will responsible for delivering the sales strategy on the shop floor by surpassing service targets and hitting all other KPIs.
Responsibilities include in this management position –
- Leadership of your team through engagement of your team through daily briefings.
- Have experience of managing larger teams of 15+
- Assisting with managing a store with 30 – 60k per week at a managerial or supervisor level.
- Minimising wastage and stock rotation
- Providing a clean & well-presented store and abiding with food hygiene standards.
- People management and training & development to upskill your team.
- Store compliance including Health & Safety
- Providing first class customer service.
This Assistant Manager Job opportunity would be suited to a –
- Assistant/Store management, Deputy or Duty Management experience
- Preferred backgrounds for candidates include supermarket, convenience, specialist food stores or other FMCG backgrounds would be considered.
- Great operations experience looking after retail standards
- Have manager the shop floor the absence of a manager
- Perform new staff inductions
- Has worked with challenging people situations including performance management, appraisals and daily target setting
- Personality counts for a lot so enthusiasm, passion, great communication skills
In return you will have the opportunity to work bonus as have an array of benefits including pension, holidays and staff discount. If this sounds like you please send your CV quoting the reference JO-1903-106072.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.